Engineered wood flooring is the gold standard in flooring, as it gives you the look and feel of hardwood flooring, albeit at a much lower cost, delivering unmatched value for money. While the market is flooded with countless flooring brands, each offering its own engineered flooring collection, name such as Mikasa are a cut above the rest. A brand of Greenlam Industries, among the world’s largest manufacturers of high pressure laminates, Mikasa is India’s leading wooden flooring brand with an exhaustive engineered flooring collection. Continuing on the subject, in this blog post, we discuss all that you may want to know about Mikasa
What’s in Store?
At Mikasa, you can find a variety of finishes, widths, and species of wooden works, making it easier for you to find the perfect flooring product for you. The choices include:
- Arbor: Mikasa’s premium collection of 13 mm flooring
- Atmos: Mikasa’s “best in its class” 10 mm flooring with 0.6 mm veneer of real wood
- Pristine: Mikasa’s standard flooring variant with 15 mm flooring
Mikasa Engineered Wooden Flooring
Mikasa engineered flooring collection features a spectrum of enchanting flooring options promising higher resistance and stability as compared to hardwood flooring. Although they are made from 100% hardwood, every wooden plank is not made of real hardwood right from top to bottom. It contains a 3 layer structure with Real hardwood at the top, Stabilising core in the middle with balancing layer at the bottom, all arranged at cross grain to each other. These layers are placed together to increase floor stability. This production process makes Mikasa engineered flooring resistant to high moisture levels and cracking. Mikasa’s engineered wooden flooring are also more flexible when compared to traditional hardwood, and are built to last for generations.
Why Go For Mikasa Engineered Wood Floors?
Mikasa flooring collection has more than 100 engineered wood flooring options to suit different style preferences. But that is not all. Here are some other reasons to go for Mikasa engineered wood flooring:
- Extensive Warranty: Mikasa engineered flooring come with an extended warranty up to 30 years, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Easy Maintenance: When you choose Mikasa engineered wood flooring, you don’t need to worry about extensive maintenance tasks.
- Exotic Wood Species: With Mikasa, you need not doubt the quality of the wooden flooring as all of our products are made of exotic wood species sourced from around the world.
- Wide Array of Choices: Mikasa has an exhaustive collection of unique engineered wood flooring that are sure to transform the appeal of any type of space, be it residential or commercial.
- Easy Installation: Thanks to our revolutionary ‘PlankLoc’ system; our flooring can be laid without the need for gluing. This not only eases the installation process, but also make the flooring seamless.
- Extensive Distribution Network: Mikasa has an expansive distribution network with a large number of retail outlets and sales offices across the country.
When it comes to giving spaces a touch of elegance and appeal, you cannot go wrong with Mikasa. Explore our collection of engineered wood flooring and take your pick from an exhaustive array of unique options. To discuss your requirements with one of our experts, fill out our contact form or simply call 1800-833-0004.